With eucalyptus honey, vanilla & freshly squeezed lemon.
🍋 ☀️ 🍋 ☀️ 🍋
This tea-spritzer recipe can serve as a mocktail, midday pick-me-up, or a kid friendly beverage! Made with our tea blend of the month, Lavender Sage Lemonade & Ginger Orchard Medley, this spritzer is refreshing, light, and subtly sweet. Flavors of zesty lemon, sweet apple and soft chamomile from the tea are complemented by the light and earthy tones of our Eucalyptus Honey. With just a hint of Mexican Vanilla Extract, a splash of mineral water, and a squeeze of fresh lemon, this spritzer captures the spring season in a cup!
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US TO GET STARTED.
(makes 1 serving)
- 4 tsp. OBTC Lavender Sage Lemonade & Ginger Orchard Medley
- 1/2 tsp. OBTC Mexican Vanilla Extract
- a dollop of OBTC Eucalyptus Honey
- 6 oz water
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 bottle mineral water
- Add your Lavender Sage Lemonade & Ginger Orchard Medley to your infuser, then pour hot water over your tea leaves and steep for 5 minutes.
- While your tea is still warm, add Eucalyptus Honey to sweeten. Stir until dissolved.
- Remove infuser after your tea is done steeping and pour over a full glass of ice, leaving some room for mineral water.
- Add Mexican Vanilla Extract, a squeeze of lemon and top off with mineral water.
More delicately floral blends for spring.