🌴 Tropical Belizean Blast 🌴
tart hibiscus ∙ sweet coconut ∙ mango orange citrus
Close your eyes while sipping on this sweet and fruity tea-cocktail and you will be convinced you are lounging on a Belizean beach under the warm sun and palm trees. The tart hibiscus and sweet cinnamon flavors from the Belizean Sorrel Guayusa blend beautifully with the smooth coconut flavors from the Coconut Black tea, as the Orange Blossom Honey adds a touch of mellow citrus. The mango orange ice cubes are just as tasty as they are aesthetically pleasing!
Did You Know?
The Belizean Sorrel Guayusa and Coconut Black were one of the tea blends we shipped in the Spring Tea Club Box? Subscribe to our Tea Club here to get your Summer box in June!
- 2 Mangos
- 1 Large orange
- 2 tsp. OBTC Belizean Sorrel Guayusa
- 2 tsp. OBTC Coconut Black Tea
- 2 tbsp. OBTC Orange Blossom Honey
- 1.5 ounces of your favorite rum (coconut rum works well)
- Tajin (fruit flavored chili powder
- Blend 2 whole mangos with fresh squeezed orange juice from a whole large orange to make the base for fruit cubes to be frozen in an ice tray. (Do this step ahead of time to ensure your cubes are fully frozen)
- Steep Belizean Sorrel Guayusa and Coconut Black together in hot water for 5-7 minutes and add your honey. Stir until fully dissolved and chill in the fridge.
- Rim glass with orange juice and Tajin
- Combine rum, tea, and frozen fruit cubes in glass and garnish with an orange slice
THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: