with butterfly garden
🦋 🍋 🦋 🍋 🦋
💞 Sweet 'n Simple 💞
Valentine's Day is right around the corner and this tea cocktail recipe captures the spirit of this special day. It is sweet, colorful, and freakin adorable. 🤗 Made with our Butterfly Garden tea, this cocktail is floral, light, and refreshing. It is sweetened with an Orange Blossom simple syrup and topped with a fresh squeeze of lemon, which turns this cocktail from pastel blue to a sunset pink. How much more magical can you get?
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US:
For simple syrup:
- 3-4 tsp. Butterfly Garden
- 1/2 cup Orange Blossom honey
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1.5 ounce of vodka
- 1 ounce Butterfly Garden simple syrup
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- lemon peel to garnish
- top with sparkling water
- To make the simple syrup, add Butterfly Garden, water and Orange Blossom honey to a saucepan over medium heat until completely combined. Let it simmer for 5 minutes or so once it reaches a light boil. Strain mixture to remove tea. You can pick a few pea flowers out of the tea blend to put in your syrup after it is strained to give it a darker blue color. Chill syrup with extra pea flowers until you are ready to use it. You can keep this simple syrup in your refrigerator for up to 2 weeks!
- Fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice and add Butterfly Garden syrup and vodka. Shake until beverage is chilled, then pour over a large ice cube. Squeeze lemon into the drink and watch it change color! Top with your favorite sparkling water to cut the sweetness. Garnish with a lemon peel and serve.
Getting in the mood for something refreshing?
Leave a comment