with ginger & eucalyptus honey
🌿 🌿 🌿
This tea cocktail is refreshingly vibrant and zingy with our Eucalyptus Honey, Ginger Tea, Matcha, and fresh citrus. Welcome the weekend with this refresher, or prepare as a mocktail that you can enjoy as a daily wellness booster.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US TO GET STARTED.
(makes 2 servings)
- 4 oz vodka (2 oz for each drink)
- 2 oz St. Germain (1 oz for each drink)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 tsp. Ginger Tea
- 2-3 Tbsp. of Eucalyptus Honey
- 1/4 tsp. Matcha
- 1/2 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 freshly squeezed mandarin juice
- sparkling water
2. Add 2-3 Tbsp. of Eucalyptus Honey (depending on your sweetness preference) and stir until evenly dissolved.
3. Add Matcha while the liquid is still warm and whisk until completely dissolved.
4. Add juice from half a fresh squeezed lemon and half a fresh squeezed orange. You can use a tea infuser to catch the seeds.
5. Allow mixture to chill.
6. Divide the mixture into two glasses and add ice, vodka and St Germain.
7. Top with sparkling water and garnish with ginger and a lemon or orange wedge.
Make it a mocktail by omitting the vodka and St. Germain.