sweet tea slush
for a hot summer day
☀️ 💦 ☀️
Do you have a burning desire for a sweet treat on hot summer days? 🥵 This sweet tea slushy recipe is just for you! AND it is a much healthier version of a slushy as it made with our Summerville Sweet Tea and is sweetened with Orange Blossom Honey. It is easy to make and you will definitely want to chug it after you've had your first sip. 😉
Our Summerville Sweet Tea takes a unique spin as flavors of black tea, spearmint, and lemon blend together to make this leveled up version of a classic sweet tea.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US TO GET STARTED
(makes 2 servings)
- 3 cups hot water
- 9 tsp. OBTC Summerville Sweet Tea
- 2-3 Tbsp. OBTC Orange Blossom Honey
- ice cube tray
- Add your Summerville Sweet Tea to an infuser and pour hot water over the leaves. (Use your Iced Tea Maker if you have one!) Let steep for 5-10 minutes to make a concentrate.
- Remove infuser and add your Orange Blossom Honey.
- Pour 1.5 cups of sweetened tea into an ice cube tray and place in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours. Or freeze overnight.
- Place remaining 1.5 cups of tea in the refrigerator to chill.
- When you’re ready to make your slush, pour chilled tea into your blender, then add frozen tea cubes to the blender.
- Blend until well combined, adding additional ice cubes if desired. Then transfer to a mason jar and serve with a spoon or straw!
MORE TEA BLENDS TO MAKE SLUSHIES WITH: