NEW COCKTAIL/MOCKTAIL RECIPE!
STRAWBERRY MINT FIZZ
bubbly, herbaceous, sweet & fresh
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 cup of Strawberry Mojito Tea
- fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime
- 2 Tbsp. Orange Blossom Honey
- carbonated mineral water
- 1-2 ounces gin
Everything the same. Just no gin!
Wooaahh that tastes good!
- Steep 4 tsp. of Strawberry Mojito in hot water for 4 minutes and sweeten with honey. Set in fridge to chill.
- Add the cucumber, chilled tea, lim juice, mint leaves and gin (on not) to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain the juice into a cup with ice and top with mineral water. Garnish with lime, cucumber, mint or strawberries.
What you need from us: