| Cook and Prep Time: 30 minutes |
- 2 Ribeye steaks
- Olive oil
- OBTC Hickory Smoked Sea Salt
- Ground Pepper
- Blue cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Rub steak well with olive oil.
- Season steak with OBTC Hickory Smoked Sea Salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Sear steak on both sides either on a grill or in cast iron skillet.
- Remove steaks from the grill and place in the oven at 300℉ until desired doneness.
- About 3 minutes prior to pulling steaks from the oven, sprinkle crumbled Blue cheese and Gorgonzola cheese, as desired. Allow cheese to slightly melt.
Leave a comment