with blueberry lemongrass tea
🌿 🌿 🌿
Kick your soda habit and replace it with this sparkling tea recipe! It’s easy to prepare, tastes great, has loads of health benefits, and isn't filled with sugar and artificial flavors. Sparkling tea is made with simple ingredients: sparkling mineral water and your favorite tea. In this recipe, we used our Blueberry Lemongrass tea, but you can use any tea you want! You control the amount of sweetener you use, if you use any at all! Adding a little honey is a great alternative to using sugar or other sweeteners because of its natural health benefits.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US TO GET STARTED
(makes 2 servings)
- 2 Tall iced tea glasses
- 4 tsp. OBTC Blueberry Lemongrass, or your favorite loose leaf tea
- 1 cup of boiling water
- sparkling water
- optional: 1 tsp. of OBTC Wildflower Honey
- optional: fresh fruit for fun and flavor (citrus slices, fresh berries)
- ice (also optional)
- Make a tea concentrate by steeping your Blueberry Lemongrass in a cup of water for 10 minutes.
- Remove infuser and add your Wildflower Honey if you are using any at all.
- Chill in the fridge.
- Add ice to your glasses if desired and divide the tea evenly into your glasses.
- Fill the rest of the way with sparkling water, and if you are feeling creative, garnish with citrus, fresh berries or mint.
MORE TEA BLENDS TO MAKE SPARKLING TEA WITH:
Honeysuckle Blossom Oolong & Berry
Jasmine White Monkey & Peppermint
Leave a comment