Self Love Ritual
💧 because you deserve it. 💧
Water represents emotional release, intuition, and inner reflection.
Why? Negative ions. Negative ions are molecules that exist in natural environments and are believed to boost serotonin and stimulate oxygen flow to the brain. In environments where water is crashing, the negative ion content in the air is high. So run yourself a bath or hot shower (we're assuming you don't have a waterfall handy).
Make it a ritual.
A bath can be a meditative bedtime or morning ritual of healing and self-care. Use this ritual as a guide, but get creative and choose items that are specific to your needs. Make the most of your moment by journalling or meditating. By turning your own bathtub or shower into a sacred oasis, you'll not only calm your body and mind but you'll also give yourself space to set intentions for a wonderful season to come.
1. To begin your ritual, clear any negative energy and set the scene by smudging, lighting candles and placing your crystals nearby. Turn on relaxing music or simply enjoy a moment of quiet.
2. Take a tall glass of water and a soothing cup of herbal tea with you.
Try these herbal blends. They taste like a spa session in a cup.
3. Use essential oils and epsom salts in your bath water or diffuse in a hot shower. You can also crush flower petals, lavender, and rosemary in your hands to sprinkle in your bath or hang eucalyptus from your shower head. Be present and breathe in the healing aromas.
4. This one might be hard... but put your phone away. It's not helping you relax.
5. Pay attention to how you feel. Is you neck tense? Stretch it. Are your feet cold? Enjoy the circulation boost hot water gives you. Feeling a little dehydrated? Drink your glass of water.
Take care of yourself friend. You deserve to feel good.