- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter, diced
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1 tsp OBTC Vanilla Paste
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 tsp OBTC NM Red Chile Powder
- 1/2 tsp Vietnamese Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp instant espresso powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 c all purpose flour
- 1 c dark chocolate chips
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 325°F. Grease pan with butter.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add butter and cook, stirring occasionally, until almost all melted. Add chocolate and cook, stirring constantly, until melted. Take off heat and scrape into a large bowl.
- Whisk sugar and vanilla into a bowl. Whisk in eggs one at a time. Add chile powder, cinnamon, cayenne, salt, and espresso powder and whisk to combine. Add flour and stir just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips, then transfer batter to prepared pan. Smooth top. Bake just until a cake tester inserted into the middle of the brownies comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Let cool completely then cut into squares.