|Created by Jessi Henderson|
(Cook and Prep Time: 45 minutes)
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 ¾ cups gluten-free flour blend of choice
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum (omit if flour blend already has xanthan gum)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 teaspoon OBTC Red Chile Powder
- 2 teaspoon ground OBTC Vietnamese Cinnamon
- 1 cup semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1-2 teaspoon coarsely ground OBTC Pink Himalayan Salt
- 7 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Thoroughly mix together all dry ingredients except for the Pink Himalayan Salt.
- Whisk eggs for 1-2 minutes in large mixing bowl, then add vanilla. Slowly add dry ingredients, stirring as you go.
- Add melted butter and mix until contents are thick and sticky. Add more butter if necessary.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x9 inch cake pan and spread out evenly.
- Lightly sprinkle coarsely ground Pink Himalayan Salt on top, then bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes, or until center is no longer wet and doughy.
- Let cool and enjoy!