Mayo-Free Potato Salad
made with our spice of the month
🌿 🥔 🌿
As the warm months settle in, you might be finding yourself in need of a simple dish to bring to parties and family gatherings! This potato salad recipe is healthy, delicious and was a huge hit at our family dinner! Our spice of the month, Dana's All Purpose, seasons this salad and gives it that extra New Mexican kick.
Made with sea salt, black pepper, cayenne, garlic, and New Mexican chile.
- 1 pound of potatoes diced into chunks
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil or Noisy Water Roasted Chile Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Dana's All Purpose
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1/2 bunch of diced cilantro
- crumbled cotija cheese to taste
- optional: diced green chile
- Boil potatoes, sprinkle with salt and set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl combine Dana's All Purpose, tomato paste, olive oil, lemon juice and chile oil.
- Mix in potatoes and cilantro and garnish with cheese.
More New Mexican spices.