pumpkin pie chai latte
with Mexican Vanilla & Licorice
🍂 🌙 ✨
PUMPKIN PIE CHAI IS BACK
🎃 🎃 🎃
As some of you may already know, Pumpkin Pie Chai is blended around the month of September, and will be available throughout the fall. For this seasonal blend, we make one single batch, which seems to run out faster and faster every year, as more tea lovers fall in love with this decadent pumpkin blend.
This creamy latte recipe features our Pumpkin Pie Chai and flavors like ginger, nutmeg, clove, and licorice root. This latte is blended with pumpkin puree, milk or a milk-alternative of your choice, licorice, and Mexican Vanilla Extract. We sweeten this latte with our Salt Cedar Honey, which has a rich and unique flavor, perfect for a dessert-like treat.
This latte is the perfect beverage to cozy up with for a spooky movie night or a chilly autumn walk.
BY THE WAY, CLUB MEMBERS: YOU GOT THIS TEA BLEND IN YOUR FALL SHIPMENT!
honeybush tea, pumpkin pieces, licorice root, cinnamon bark, cardamom, ginger root, cloves, safflower, cacao shells, and natural flavors
Naturally caffeine free.
Honeybush tea is a South African herb that is high in minerals and antioxidants, a natural expectorant, helps lower blood sugar, reduces blood lipids and alleviates menopausal symptoms.
(makes 2 servings)
- 6 tsp. OBTC Pumpkin Pie Chai
- 2 Tbsp. OBTC Salt Cedar Honey
- 2 cups milk of your choice
- 4 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. OBTC Mexican Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. licorice extract
- 1 tsp. OBTC Vietnamese Cinnamon or pumpkin spice seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. clove
- Heat pumpkin puree and spices on low heat, use a spoon to mash the ingredients.
- Add milk, Salt Cedar Honey, and Pumpkin Pie Chai filled infuser. Simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- Remove infuser, add Mexican Vanilla Extract and licorice extract, and froth drink with an electric frother or blender.
- Fill mugs with latte and cozy up!
THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: