Oven Roasted Potatoes & Cucumber Tomato Summer Salad
by Morgan Switzer-McGinley
Oven Roasted Potatoes
- 1 lb to 1 1/2 lb tri-colored fingerling potatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp OBTC Hickory Smoked Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp thyme (fresh or dried)
- 1 1/2 tsp rosemary (fresh or dried)
- Black pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400℉. Coat a baking pan in oil and place to the side.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cut up potatoes into quarters (roughly 1” bites).
- Generously coat the potatoes with olive oil and mix.
- Add all the spices and mix well.
- Add the coated potatoes to the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, making sure to flip them over at 20 minutes.
- Add additional OBTC Hickory Smoked sea salt to taste after baking.
Cucumber Tomato Summer Salad
- 1 pint multicolor tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cucumber (sliced and quartered)
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, or use tea seed oil!
- 2 tsp OBTC Hickory Smoked Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 teaspoon dill
- Cut tomatoes and cucumber accordingly and set aside in a large bowl.
- Combine balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, olive oil, OBTC Hickory Smoked Sea Salt, basil, and dill in a small bowl and mix well.
- Pour dressing over the vegetables. Turn to coat.
- Refrigerate and let rest for 10 minutes.