As a company, we chose to have all of our OBTC Logo Mugs be enamel mugs! If you've never used an enamel mug, you should definitely give one a try! Here's a list of why we love our OBTC Logo Enamel Mugs!
The OBTC Logo Enamel Mug is great because it is:
- Dishwasher, oven and freezer safe!
- Durable enough to use over a campfire!
- Easy to clean!
- Resistant to acids from food and beverages.
Frequently asked questions:
What is enamel made from?
- Enamel is made of powdered glass fused to a substrate by firing at extremely high temperatures.
How do I care for my OBTC Logo Enamel Mug?
- Enamelware is very durable (great for use during camping!!); however, since the outer coat is fused powdered glass, the enamel can chip when dropped. Even though it may chip, the enamelware is still very usable - just with a little bit of character now!
What if the inside of my OBTC Logo Enamel Mug is chipped?
- If the inside of the enamel mug is chipped, it is not recommended for continued use as a tea mug. Compromised enamel mugs do make great flower pots or pen holders!
Can I microwave my OBTC Logo Enamel Mug?
- NO! Under the enamel coating is a metal!
How can I clean my OBTC Logo Enamel Mug?
- Soap and water are recommended and quite sufficient! If there are tough stains, try a little bit of baking soda! 🌱