- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 teaspoons New Mexico All-Purpose Seasoning (+ for garnish)
- Green olive slices, for garnish
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan, and cover with enough water that there's 1 1/2 inches of water above the eggs. Heat on high until water begins to boil, then cover, turn the heat to low, and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and leave covered for 14 minutes, then rinse under cold water continuously for 1 minute.
- Crack egg shells and carefully peel under cool running water. Gently dry with paper towels, slice eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks to a medium bowl, and placing whites on a serving platter. Mash the yolks into a fine crumble, using a fork. Add mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, and New Mexico All-Purpose Seasoning - mix well.
- Evenly disperse heaping teaspoons of the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Sprinkle with New Mexico All-Purpose, top with green olive slices and serve.