New Mexico Pulled Pork
FEATURING NEW MEXICO ALL PURPOSE BLEND
| Cook and Prep Time: 30 minutes |
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1.5 Tbsp. OBTC New Mexico All Purpose Seasoning (to taste)
- 1 tsp. Better Than Bouillon
- 1 tsp. Smoked Hungarian Paprika
- 2 tsp. OBTC Thirteenth Wonder Seasoning
- 1 boneless pork shoulder (3 lb)
- Saute onion in your Instapot.
- Add in all other ingredients and cook on high for 45 minutes, or until pork pulls apart completely.
- If you prefer a slow cooker, slow cook 6-8 hours.
- Serve with black beans, spanish rice, and your favorite salsa.