cucumber mint refresher
with green tea and lavender sage lemonade
🌿 💦 🌿 💦
Cool down with a tea refresher that's so good you will have to have seconds. This easy recipe is made with iced Sencha Green Tea and our Lavender Sage Lemonade. Muddled cucumber, mint, and Cotton Honey sweeten and add fresh flavors to this recipe.
Drink on hot afternoons and/or spike with gin or vodka if desired.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US TO GET STARTED
(makes 1 serving)
- 4-6 oz hot water
- 1/2 cucumber finely diced
- a handful of mint
- 2 tsp. OBTC Sencha
- 2 tsp. OBTC Lavender Sage Lemonade
- 1 Tbsp. OBTC Cotton Honey
- Add 2 tsp. of Sencha and 2 tsp. of Lavender Sage Lemonade to an infuser.
- Add hot (not boiling) water to your cup and steep for 5 minutes. Remove infuser, stir in Cotton Honey and set in fridge to cool.
- While your tea is cooling, prepare your glass by muddling mint and chopped up cucumber in the bottom of the glass until it reaches a runny consistency.
- Combine ice, chilled tea, and muddled mixture.
- Enjoy the freshness! 🥒 🌱 💦
MORE TEA BLENDS TO MAKE REFRESHERS WITH: