FEATURING HATCH GREEN CHILE POWDER
| COOK AND PREP TIME: 1 HOUR |
- 1 large chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp. OBTC Hatch Green Chile Powder
- 2 tsp. OBTC Thirteenth Wonder
- corn tortillas
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 bag of Bueno Green Chile (your heat preference)
- ½ onion
- 2 cups Colby Jack cheese, grated (more if preferred)
- 2 cups water
- Preheat the oven to 350℉.
- Finely dice ½ of an onion.
- Boil your large chicken breast and ½ onion in 3 cups of water.
- Remove and chop your chicken breast into bite size pieces.
- Add chicken back into the pan and add in your cream of mushroom soup can.
- Add 2 tsp. of OBTC Thirteenth Wonder and 2 Tbsp. of Hatch Green Chile Powder, as well as Bueno Green Chile (per your heat preference) into the pan with chicken, onion, and cream of mushroom soup.
- Simmer all ingredients until all are mixed in and heated.
- Thicken if need be (corn starch).
- In a large baking dish, layer corn tortillas, topped with cheese, and then topped with mixture.
- Repeat process until done (your final layer should be cheese).
- Bake at 350℉ for 35-40 minutes.
- Let sit 10 minutes prior to cutting & serving.
- Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, & sour cream.