MATCHA LAVENDER LEMONADE
floral ∙ citrusy ∙ herbaceous
Welcome back to another Monday inspired by the goodness of Matcha! This month we challenged you to incorporate Matcha into your daily routine - and today is the final Monday of our full month of Matcha!
Matcha is antioxidant rich, promotes healthy brain function, and elevates overall wellness. Check out this bright, fresh, and mood boosting Matcha recipe. ⬇︎
- Steeped Lavender Sage Lemonade tea
- 4-5 lemons
- Orange Blossom Honey
- Unflavored sparkling water
- 1 tsp Matcha
- a pinch of dried lavender
- Steep Lavender Sage Lemonade with a generous amount of Orange Blossom Honey in your Takeya Flash Chill Iced Tea Maker and allow to chill.
- Dump tea leaves from filter and set aside.
- Mix 1 tsp. of Matcha into about an ounce of hot water in your glass and set aside to cool.
- Remember the infuser? Put that back into your brewed pitcher of tea and squeeze 4-5 lemons into the infuser. The infuser will catch the lemon seeds and allow the lemon juice to mix into your brew.
- Pour your tea-lemonade mixture into your Matcha glass and whisk together.
- Add ice and top with a splash of unflavored sparkling water.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel and lavender flowers.
DID YOU KNOW?
The ingredients in Lavender Sage Lemonade work together to support immunity and boost your mood! That, combined with the magic of the antioxidant-rich Matcha, makes for a harmonious brain boosting blend!
Leave a comment