Surprise! Here's an extra matcha recipe for your week. 💚 We just had to share because our team members are raving about this matcha lemonade in our group messages.
Enjoy this refresher when you hit that mid week slump and need a powerful boost. Matcha is energizing to the brain and body and can give you a little extra zest when you're feeling sluggish. In this recipe, ginger and lemon add a nice zing and balance to that earthy taste of matcha and help to promote digestion.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED FROM US:
- 2 Tbsp. Matcha
- 1/4 cup hot water for matcha paste
- 5 tsp. Ginger tea
- 2 cups hot water for ginger tea
- OBTC Orange Blossom honey to taste
- squeezed lemon juice from 12 lemons
- cool water to top off
- Steep ginger in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Add matcha to a small bowl, then whisk in water to form a liquid paste.
- Squeeze lemons into your pitcher and add brewed ginger tea and matcha paste.
- Sweeten with orange blossom honey.
- Top pitcher off with cool water and extra lemons if desired. Pour over ice.
Tea-lemonade sound good?
Try making it with these teas: