maca root: getting in tune with your body
Soothes menopause AND period symptoms. Improves memory. Balances hormones.
The ancient maca root has been used by the Inca and Peruvian cultures for more than 1,500 years. It is mostly grown in the harsh conditions and high elevation Andes mountains of Peru, where the mineral rich fields are naturally irrigated by glacial ice-melt and rainfall born in the thunderclouds of the Amazon basin.
Maca root is generally consumed in powder form and is loaded with unique health benefits. Most notably maca soothes PMS and menopausal symptoms and stimulates the endocrine system, which helps maintain hormonal balance.
THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF MACA ROOT:
- Maca root powder is very nutritious, as it is rich in a number of nutrients, including vitamin C, copper, and iron.
- Maca can improve symptoms of menopause, including hot flashes and disrupted sleep at night.
- Maca may improve your mental well-being and mood by reducing depression and anxiety, especially in menopausal women.
- Some evidence indicates that maca root can improve learning and memory.
- Maca increases sex drive in both men and women.
Check These Maca Root Blends Out:
with oat straw, raspberry leaves, lemon balm, rose hips, orange peels, maca root powder, lavender, and peppermint
Soothing for menopause and PMS symptoms!
with turmeric powder, maca powder, moringa powder, Vietnamese ground cinnamon, beet powder, cocoa powder, and ground black pepper
MORE APOTHECARY-CENTERED BLENDS: