| Cook and Prep Time: 30 minutes |
Mac & Cheese ingredients:
- 4 cups macaroni
- 2 cups cheddar jack cheese
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 pinch OBTC Black Truffle Sea Salt
- 2 cups milk
- As your macaroni is cooking, begin cheese sauce as follows.
- Melt 3 Tbsp. of butter in a pan.
- When butter foams, add ¼ cup flour and whisk 1-2 minutes, until you achieve a paste texture.
- Add a pinch of Black Truffle Sea Salt and milk when paste thickens.
- Once it begins boiling, add 2 cups grated cheddar jack cheese.
- After your cheese has melted, add to cooked macaroni.
Crunchy Topping Ingredients:
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. OBTC Black Truffle Sea Salt
- Melt 2 Tbsp. butter, and add melted butter to 1 cup panko breadcrumbs and OBTC Black Truffle Sea Salt.
- Spread on top of macaroni and cheese.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees for twenty minutes.