| Created by Paola Huffmon |
(Cook and Prep Time: 30 minutes)
1 can chickpeas
2 Tbsp roasted sesame oil
⅛ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp OBTC TURMERIC POWDER
2 cloves of garlic (roasted with olive oil and salt)
3-4 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice
2 Tbsp water
1 tsp OBTC NEW MEXICO ALL PURPOSE SEASONING
¼ cup tahini
½ tsp pepper
½ tsp lemon pepper
1 tsp smoked paprika
- In a small sauce pan, roast your garlic cloves in olive oil and sea salt until golden brown.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- If your hummus is too thick, simply add 1-3 Tbsp of water to the blender.
- Enjoy with roasted pitas, vegetables, or on a salad.