What's it for? The Knockout P.M. Tincture helps to promote restful sleep.
Ingredients: a proprietary blend of 40-60% alcohol including Passion Flower, Skullcap, Hops, and Valerian.
TIPS TO GETTING BETTER SLEEP
- Keep your room cool - the ideal bedroom temperature is between 60 and 67 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Avoid screens - artificial light before bed tells your brain to wake up. Focus on winding down without artificial light in the hour leading up to your preferred bedtime.
- Steer clear of heavy carbs and sugar late in the evening - you may be able to fall asleep after a heavy meal but if your body is busy metabolizing, your sleep cycle will be disrupted.
- Be consistent - sticking to a routine helps your body follow a natural rhythm of falling asleep and waking up. Even on the weekends and even when a new season of your favorite show comes out on Netflix - commit to a sleep routine.
- Hydrate all afternoon so you go to bed feeling adequately hydrated but without a full bladder. Hydration helps everything in our bodies function better and even helps our bodies combat cancer. However, much of the reason we struggle to sleep as we age is because our bladder isn't as strong, resulting in many trips to the bathroom during our allotted time slot for sleep. So, hydrate early and go to the bathroom right before falling asleep.
YOU CAN ADD A FEW DROPS DIRECTLY UNDER YOUR TONGUE OR MIX IT INTO TEA OR WATER.