crunchy chicken tacos
made with our spice of the month
🌿 🌞 🌿 🌞 🌿
Jamaican Jerk seasoning has the perfect balance of spicy, savory, and sweet. It is a wonderful spice to use on meats as a dry rub. We used this special spice on some delicious homemade chicken tacos that are simple to make and healthy to eat. 🤗 Check the recipe below.
Made with salt, onion, sugar, black pepper, allspice, thyme, cayenne, cinnamon, nutmeg, bay leaves, and green onion.
(makes 8 tacos)
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 3-4 tsp. Jamaican Jerk seasoning or more to taste
- olive oil
- corn tortillas
- 3-4 tsp. Dana's All Purpose seasoning or more to taste
- toppings of your choice. We used cilantro, onion, lime, and tomatoes
- Pat chicken breasts dry and season with Jamaican Jerk on both sides. Add a drizzle of olive oil to a pan on medium heat and sear chicken until golden and cooked to the correct internal temperature.
- Set chicken aside to rest and add a little more olive oil to the pan as needed. Lower temperature of pan and add a corn tortilla. Season with Dana's All Purpose, flip, and season the other side. Cook until it reaches a slightly crunchy consistency. While the tortilla is still in the pan, fold one side on top of the other to make a taco shell.
- After cooking all tortillas, assemble tacos, and garnish with your favorite toppings! If you're feeling adventurous, we recommend serving with a mango salsa.
More seasonings that go great on chicken.