FEATURING JAMAICAN JERK SEASONING
| cook & prep time: 25 minutes |
- 3 tsp. Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro
- lime wedges
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- Season chicken breasts with jerk seasoning, rubbing into both sides.
- Cook over medium heat on the stove for 4-5 minutes on each side until cooked through. Slice into strips.
- Whisk together mayo and 2 teaspoons jerk seasoning.
- Assemble tacos. Place slaw/lettuce on each tortilla. Top with chicken, then drizzle with sauce.
- Top with chopped cilantro. Serve with fresh lime wedges for drizzling on tacos.