TIME FOR YOU TO
GET OUTSIDE AND BLOSSOM THIS SPRING! HERE ARE A FEW HELPFUL TIPS TO ENJOY THIS SPRING TO THE FULLEST:
1. EMBRACE THE STORM - After a rainstorm, the air is rich in negative ions, which combat oxidation in the body and boost wellness. Embrace the storm by opening up the windows in your house or taking a stroll outside to soak up all the post-storm goodness in the air.
2. EAT YOUR HONEY - Indulge in a sweet honey treat daily to combat seasonal allergies. Many people believe you have to consume local honey to get the allergy boosting benefits, but enjoying any RAW and UNFILTERED honey will help your body build its defenses against ALL ailments, as it is a super immunity booster. If you want a little extra help, Rooibos tea is great for combating seasonal allergies as well!
3. GET OUTSIDE - Get sun on your face to dose up on B12: you'll feel more energized, happier, and get a springtime glow. Did you know the sun is anti-bacterial and can even help alleviate acne and other skin conditions?
4. SCHEDULE A TEA DATE WITH FRIENDS - Our evolutionary niche as a species is our sociality, so get out and nourish your natural drive to belong. It is so easy to back-burner our need for community, but it is a crucial part of our psychological well-being. Be the one who makes community happen - you won't regret it.
5. DON'T FORGET TO PLAY - Join a kickball league, invite friends to play frisbee golf, or recruit a hiking buddy. Spring is all about enjoying nature as it comes to life: create energy by spending yours meaningfully and you'll dive into summer feeling healthier and happier in your skin.