THE FIFTY-THREE HOUR RUM: A TEA COCKTAIL FEATURING BELIZEAN SORREL GUAYUSA AND MALIBU CARIBBEAN RUM WITH COCONUT 🍹
The idea for this cocktail came while sipping cocktails on the tropical coasts of Belize and Mexico - and we think it is the perfect beach drink! The sweetness of the Malibu Caribbean Rum with Coconut helps mellow out the tartness of the hibiscus of the Belizean Sorrel Guayusa! It is so tasty and simple to make! Check it out below!👇
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Belizean Sorrel Guayusa Tea
- Malibu Caribbean Rum With Coconut
- Sweetener (optional)
- Make a serving of Belizean Sorrel Guayusa tea as you normally would.
- Add a shot of Malibu Caribbean Rum With Coconut
- Add sweetener to taste (we recommend raw and unfiltered honey!)
- Ice down and stir to blend!
It takes 53 hours to drive from Malibu to Belize - hence the name of this tropical tea cocktail!