Tropical Black Tea with Lavender Sage Lemonade 🍋
Organic black tea, pineapple, natural guava, papaya, & pineapple flavor, marigold flowers, blue cornflowers, and safflower
LAVENDER SAGE LEMONADE
Lemon myrtle, lemongrass, lemon peels, sage, lavender, licorice root, and marigold flowers
This blend is bright, citric, herby, and fruit forward.
We love this blend served with Mesquite Honey, fresh squeezed lemon, and poured over ice! We also created a tea whiskey cocktail with this blend! Learn how! 👇
- TROPICAL BLACK TEA
- LAVENDER SAGE LEMONADE TEA
- Your preferred whiskey (we're using Bulleit Bourbon)
- HONEY (optional)
- Steep TROPICAL BLACK WITH LAVENDER SAGE LEMONADE as you usually would (1 to 2 teaspoons per 8 oz of water, steeped for 5 minutes at about 212 degrees)
- Stir in MESQUITE HONEY - add as much or as little as you like. We like this blend with a generous portion of honey!
- Chill in refrigerator or pour over ice
- Add fresh squeezed lemon (to taste)
- Add your preferred whiskey and shake all ingredients together in shaker
- Pour over ice and garnish with a lemon slice
We are attending the WHISKEY CLASSIC this weekend in Santa Fe, NM. Our team loves making tea cocktails so we came up with this tea whiskey cocktail to share with our guests at this wild west event.