| Cook and Prep Time: 25 minutes |
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 oz each)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp OBTC Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked mixed peppercorns
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 ½ tsp OBTC Healthy Heart Seasoning
- 1 medium lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400℉ and grease a large baking pan.
- Arrange salmon fillets on the baking sheet and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Stir together olive oil, garlic, OBTC Healthy Heart Seasoning, and juice of 1/2 lemon. Spoon over salmon fillets, being sure to rub all over the tops and sides of the salmon so it has no dry spots. Thinly slice remaining 1/2 of lemon and top each piece of salmon with a slice of lemon.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until salmon is opaque and flaky when pulled apart with a fork. You can broil the last 1-2 minutes if desired.
- Garnish with fresh thyme or parsley and a wedge of lemon if desired and serve with baked seasonal veggies.