SPICE OF THE MONTH
We are starting off this new year by being mindful and intentional about what we put into our bodies. Our spice of the month, Healthy Heart Seasoning, is the perfect all purpose spice that adds fresh flavors from the garden to any dish, and helps maintain and improve heart health.
cayenne, chervil, coriander, dill, fennel, garlic, onion, and paprika
Check out our heart healthy baked salmon & veggies recipe below!
To celebrate the season of healthy eating, new beginnings and fresh starts, Healthy Heart Seasoning is 10% off this month only!
HEART HEALTHY BAKED SALMON & VEGGIES
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 oz each)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp OBTC Hawaiian Black Lava Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked mixed peppercorns
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 ½ tsp OBTC Healthy Heart Seasoning
- 1 medium lemon
- fresh French green beans
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and grease a large baking pan.
- Arrange salmon fillets and veggies on the baking sheet and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Stir together olive oil, garlic, OBTC Healthy Heart Seasoning, and juice of 1/2 lemon. Spoon over salmon fillets and green beans, being sure to rub all over the tops and sides of the salmon so it has no dry spots. Thinly slice remaining 1/2 of lemon and top each piece of salmon with a slice of lemon.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until salmon is opaque and flaky when pulled apart with a fork. You can broil the last 1-2 minutes if desired.
- Garnish with fresh thyme or parsley and a wedge of lemon if desired and serve with baked seasonal veggies.
- Serve with jasmine rice.