Ingredients FOR CRUST:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 tsp OBTC Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
Ingredients FOR FILLING:
- 3 eggs
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15oz)
- 1 tbsp Mexican Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp OBTC Vietnamese Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 7 tbsp of OBTC Raw Unfiltered Honey (Avocado preferred)
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup canned full fat coconut milk
Directions FOR CRUST:
1) Preheat the oven to 350℉. In a medium mixing bowl mix almond flour and salt. Add melted coconut oil, egg, pumpkin spice and almond extract. Mix until dough is formed.
2) With coconut oil, lightly grease a glass 9 inch pie pan. Place dough in pan and pat dough to the bottom and sides of the pan until evenly spread. Bake the crust in the oven for only 5 minutes. Remove semi baked crust and set aside.
Directions FOR FILLING:
3) Mix all filling ingredients in a mixing bowl until all ingredients are well mixed. Once all ingredients are well mixed taste the filling and decide if you want to add more honey.
4) Pour filling on the homemade crust. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until filling rises a bit and has the firmness of a pumpkin pie. Poke it with a toothpick or fork to make sure it’s completely cooked.
5) Allow the pie to cool for an hour and then it's ready to eat! Refrigerate to store.