- half a rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup of corn
- 1 large russet potato
- 1/2 yellow minced onion
- 3 cups of chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- OBTC Thirteenth Wonder, to taste
- 4 Tbsp. OBTC Hatch Green Chile Powder (or more to taste)
- fresh lime, cilantro, and corn chips, for serving
- In a small pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion to the pot and cook while stirring occasionally until softened and starting to turn golden brown on the edges.
- Add the chicken broth, OBTC Thirteenth Wonder, OBTC Hatch Green Chile Powder, and chopped potatoes to the pot. Bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Add the chicken, stir in the corn, and let everything cook on a gentle simmer for about 5 more minutes.
- Serve into bowls and garnish with lime, cilantro, and crushed corn chips.