white tea, peach pieces, marigold flowers, and natural flavors
oolong tea, chamomile, apples, peaches, lemon myrtle, ginger and natural flavors
ginger ale ∙ floral undertones ∙ peach ∙ crisp apple ∙ subtle citrus
BENEFITS: WATCH THE BREAK DOWN ⬇
White tea & Oolong tea
The caffeine in Oolong and White Tea is countered by the relaxation inducing amino acid, L-theanine. Caffeine and L-theanine work together to simultaneously stimulate mental alertness while mellowing the body and mind. The resulting feeling is great for yoga and meditation, creative work tasks, or in depth study sessions!
These teas are PACKED with antioxidants and promote healthy digestion, metabolism, immunity, and brain health!
Chamomile for comfort
- soothes aches, pains, and cramps
- combats inflammation and fights infections
- relaxes muscles and the mind
Lemon myrtle for the head
- soothes headaches
- induces relaxation
- boosts concentration
Ginger for the belly
- soothes nausea
- promotes digestion
- stimulates circulation
MAKE IT A COCKTAIL:
1. Steep GINGER ORCHARD MEDLEY and WHITE PEACH with a generous spoonful of Mesquite Honey and allow to cool
2. Combine with a shot of vodka (we used Wheatley Vodka), juice from one lemon, and Fever Tree Elderflower Tonic Water.
3. Pour over ice and garnish with a lemon wheel and fresh ginger slices.