DIY Hair, Skin & Cuticle Oil
with essential oils
Using essential oils in your self care routine is a game changer! In this DIY, we are focusing on skin and hair health because we feel so dry and brittle in the winter months! The Cedarwood essential oil in this mixture is naturally antibacterial and soothes conditions like acne and eczema, while the Rosemary in this blend works to promote hair growth as it moisturizes the scalp and strengthens your hair follicles.
THINGS YOU NEED:
- carrier oil of your choice (Grapeseed oil for blemish prone skin, jojoba oil for oily skin, almond oil for dry skin, rosehip seed oil for aging skin.)
- 1 oz glass dropper bottle
- 6 drops of vitamin E oil
- 7 drops of Cedarwood EO
- 8 drops of Rosemary EO
- Add your drops of Cedarwood, Rosemary, and vitamin E to your bottle.
- Fill the rest of the bottle up with the carrier oil of your choice.
- Shake and apply a dropper full to your face and hair before bed to let it absorb during the night. ✨
Need something to wake you up in the middle of the day?
Leave a comment