The Amazon Forest
- The world's largest remaining tropical rainforest. A place where there are more life hums, buzzes, chatters, and bubbles than anywhere else on the planet.
- Guayusa can only grow in between 200-2,000 m (660-6,500 ft) of elevation, and of course, our guayusa comes from the Amazon Rainforest.
- Here you can find a monkey small enough to sit on your fingertip, an eight-pound toad, a spider that eats birds, and the world's longest snake, the 30-foot anaconda.
- It has more water than in basins of the six biggest rivers in the world combined!Even though the amazon has over 40,000 plant species, guayusa is one of the Amazonian gifts that have been used for centuries.
- The Kichwa Indigenous people have used Guayusa as a source of natural energy and as a way to connect with the Pachamama (mother earth) and their community.