GREEN CHILE POTATO SALAD
Here is what you'll need.
Here is how you make it.
It's pretty easy. Just...
- Boil 5 eggs, then peel and chop.
- Boil 6 medium potatoes (skins on) and chop to desired bitable size.
- Chop 3 stalks of celery, dill (to taste), and 8-12 mini dill pickles.
- Add 1 small can of sliced olives, eggs, potatoes and all chopped ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Fold 3/4 cup of mayo and 3/4 cup of sour cream (we like Crema Mexicana for this) and a few teaspoons of our NM Green Chile Powder into mixture.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce and sprinkle our NM All Purpose Seasoning on top.
TRY MORE SALAD, DIP AND DRESSING-MAKING SPICES