| Featuring OBTC Vietnamese Cinnamon & Mesquite Honey |
Makes 6 muffins
- 2 cups organic almond meal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp OBTC Vietnamese Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp OBTC Mesquite Honey
- 4 eggs - whisked
- 1 tbsp finely grated orange zest
- 1 large over ripe mashed banana
- 1/2 cup low sugar Craisins
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp raw pumpkin seeds for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine all ingredients,
- Spoon into 6 muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds or “Go Raw” mixed seeds.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
Serve with a hot cup of Jasmine White Monkey Green tea, sweetened with a tsp of OBTC Mesquite Honey.