DIY Honey Face Mask
with green tea & almond oil
🍯 🍯 🍯
Honey has long been used for skin treatments and is regarded for its natural healing abilities! Honey is a powerhouse of goodness because it contains proteins, amino acids, vitamins, enzymes, minerals, and tons of antimicrobial properties. Honey helps with acne, scars, and eczema and is also a natural exfoliator and hydrator. Our honey face mask recipe contains green tea, which is also full of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that fight free radicals and repair damaged skin.
HERE'S HOW TO GET STARTED.
THINGS YOU NEED:
(Makes 1 facial)
- 1 tsp. OBTC Cotton Honey (This honey has a thicker consistency and is great for exfoliating.)
- 1 tsp. OBTC Green Tea leaves of choice.
- 1 tsp. almond oil. This oil is extra moisturizing and nourishing for the skin!
- Add all three ingredients to a small bowl.
- Muddle ingredients, breaking down the tea leaves and incorporating everything together.
- Wash hands and apply to clean face. Leave on for ten minutes, gently wipe off with a warm cloth, then apply a gentle moisturizer.
- Enjoy healthy and glowing skin!
More skin-nourishing ingredients to add to your honey facial.
This essential oil is known for its beautifying properties, particularly with the improvement of the appearance of skin.
Cinnamon packs a punch with anti-microbial, anti-parasitic, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Turmeric, one of the main ingredients in this tisane, contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components which provide a beautiful glow to the skin.