Combine the following:
3 PARTS RAW & UNFILTERED HONEY
2 PARTS COCONUT OIL
1 PART MATCHA
A GENEROUS AMOUNT OF LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
This combination leaves your skin feeling clean and hydrated. Honey nourishes the skin with vitamins and minerals, and helps to regenerate skin cells. It is great for aging skin, but is also antibacterial and can help combat acne. Antioxidant rich Matcha helps to keep the skin looking youthful, even-toned, and glow-y. Coconut oil promotes elasticity and collagen production as it is rich in vitamins, healthy fats, and antioxidants. Lavender Essential Oil is soothing for a variety of skin conditions but also promotes relaxation, making it a lovely part of a home spa session.
OLIVE OIL & FRANKINCENSE FACE & BODY SERUM
2 OUNCES OF EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
30 DROPS OF FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL
This serum was inspired by Sophia Loren, who claims the secret to her youthful appearance and beauty is her regular use of olive oil. Frankincense adds a vibrant and intoxicating aroma to the olive oil that has a calming effect on the mind. This makes Frankincense one of our favorite essential oils to incorporate into a bedtime routine.
Frankincense rejuvenates skin and promotes healing. It is also anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antiseptic and can help to reduce the appearance stretch marks and scars.
PLANT IN A RECYCLED CAN
1. Use a hammer and nail to poke holes in the bottom of the can for drainage.
2. Use a can opener to remove the top of the can.
3. Fill the can with about 1/2 inch of small rocks and fill the remaining space in the can with soil.
4. Massage the roots of your plant and burry its root into the soil.
5. Add soil around the plant to secure it and then soak it into its new home.