DIY FOAMING HAND SOAP
with our essential oil blend of the month
tart lemon ∙ sweet florals ∙ summertime
This essential oil combination reminds us of childhood summers, spent running through sprinklers and selling lemonade on the side of the road. This uplifting blend inspires feelings of nostalgia and joy, as aromas of tart citrus and sweet florals fill the air. The three oils work together to promote a fresh and clean feeling.
DIY FOAMING HAND SOAP ⬇
This homemade hand soap naturally kills germs and moisturizes the skin with simple and clean ingredients.
THINGS YOU NEED:
- 1 refillable foaming soap bottle. (You can reuse one you already have!)
- 2 Tbsp. liquid castile soap
- 1-2 tsp. fractionated coconut oil
- 7 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Lemongrass Essential Oil
- In a reusable foaming soap bottle, add the castile soap and fractionated coconut oil.
- Add your drops of the Backroad Lemonade Stand essential oil blend.
- Fill the bottle the rest of the way full with water, then screw the pump top back on the bottle. Shake gently to mix.
Love citrus? Check out these teas to make iced this summer.