DIY Room Spray
🌼 with spring cleaning essential oils 🌼
This essential oil room spray is super easy to make and smells like fresh citrus and pine! The oils in this spray are naturally deodorizing, antibacterial and antifungal. Pine Needle essential oil, one of the key ingredients in this DIY, is one the best essential oils for purifying the air.
THINGS YOU NEED:
- 1/8 cup Witch Hazel (helps bind the essential oils which helps the aroma linger in the room longer.)
- small spray bottle (The one we used for this recipe is 3.4 oz)
- distilled water
- 7 drops of Lemon EO
- 8 drops of Bergamot EO
- 5 drops of Pine Needle EO
- Add your witch hazel and essential oils to the bottle, top off with water and shake.
- Spray in bedrooms, the kitchen, bathrooms, or your office space to invigorate the air with a fresh aroma.
Need a lemony fresh iced tea? Try these.