DIY BUG REPELLENT
with our essential oil blend of the month
countryside air ∙ sweet vegetation ∙ the color green
As the monsoon season approaches and the ground becomes quenched, more greenery than ever covers the surface of the Earth! During this time of year, we are reminded of a scent that brings back the fondest memories of summertime - freshly cut grass. This energizing essential oil blend works to stabilize your mood and gives you a nice dose of nature that you can bring inside your home.
DIY BUG REPELLENT ⬇
This homemade bug repellent uses natural and safe ingredients to keep the bugs away while you enjoy outdoor summer activities.
THINGS YOU NEED:
- 1 refillable spray bottle (we used a 3 oz bottle)
- distilled water
- 1 Tbsp. witch hazel
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 6 drops of Bergamot Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Ginger Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Add all the ingredients to your spray bottle. Top off with water, secure nozzle and shake well.
- Mist the repellent over top of the clothes, especially around the ankles to keep away mosquitos, gnats and ticks.
Love the outdoors?
Check out these teas to make iced for your hike.