| Cook and Prep Time: 30 minutes |
- Diver sea scallops
- 2 tsp OBTC Black Truffle Sea Salt
- 1½ Tbsp clarified butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 lemon
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Thaw and pat dry scallops.
- Sprinkle both sides with OBTC Black Truffle Sea Salt, pepper, and a good quality Hungarian paprika.
- Place in a hot frying pan with 1½ Tbsp of clarified butter and 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Brown about 3 minutes each side.
- Turn off heat.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the top and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.
- Serve with a nice risotto, a bed of angel hair pasta or grilled veggies.