Spice of the Month Recipe:
🥗 skirt steak summer salad 🥗
This month we are all about the bold, colorful and spicy flavors of the season. This all purpose seasoning compliments foods of all types and packs a punch of heat, as the Hatch, NM red chile takes the spotlight in this blend.
sea salt, black pepper, cayenne, garlic, New Mexican chile
check out the recipe below ⬇
To celebrate all things bold and ✨ spicy ✨ this May, take 10% off of Dana's All Purpose this month only!
- 1 lb skirt steak, trimmed of fat
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp OBTC Dana’s All Purpose Seasoning
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 2 peaches, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup blue cheese or feta, crumbled
- salted pumpkin seeds or piñon nuts
- Add your steak to a large ziploc bag and toss in balsamic vinegar, garlic, and honey.
- Let the steak marinate for twenty minutes at room temp.
- Heat a grill to high.
- Rub steak with Dana’s All Purpose Seasoning on both sides generously.
- Grill for 3 minutes per side.
- Let steak rest 5 minutes, then slice thinly.
- Meanwhile, make your dressing: whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, and a dash of Dana’s All Purpose Seasoning.
- Toss arugula in a bowl and add peaches, bleu cheese, pumpkin seeds, and steak.
- Drizzle with dressing and serve!
🔥 OTHER NEW MEXICAN CHILE SPICE BLENDS 🔥