🌸 Iced Golden Milk Latte 🌸
warm ∙ sweet spice ∙ comforting
BABY YOU'RE SO GOLDEN!
This summer we are diving into all things ICED! This special golden milk latte incorporates our brand new Superfood Golden Milk blend made with a unique combination of turmeric, maca powder, moringa powder, Vietnamese ground cinnamon, beet powder, cocoa powder, and ground black pepper. It's a perfect balance of being sweet, creamy, and spicy! Made with oat milk, raw honey, and a dash of Vanilla Extract - this iced latte recipe is like dessert in a cup.
ICED IS NICE, BUT YOU CAN TRY THIS RECIPE HOT TOO!
The History of Golden Milk
Originating in India, this ancient recipe has been used for hundreds of years and a typical golden milk recipe includes turmeric infused milk with spices, such as cinnamon, black pepper, cardamom and others. The drink has a history of being used to aid many ailments, including colds, coughs, inflammation and restlessness.
- 2 tbsp. of hot water
- 1 tbsp. OBTC Salt Cedar Honey
- 8 ounces oat milk
- 1 tsp. OBTC Superfood Golden Milk powder
- 1 tsp. OBTC Mexican Vanilla Extract
- In a mason jar (with a lid), dissolve Salt Cedar Honey into hot water.
- Add Mexican Vanilla, Golden Milk powder and oat milk.
- Add ice and shake until frothy.
THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO GET STARTED: