- 2 cups of quinoa (tricolor optional)
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 6 tsp OBTC CREAMY HERB SALAD DRESSING
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- Pinch of salt to taste
- 2 tbsp chicken bouillon (optional to taste)
- Rinse quinoa to remove any dust.
- In a medium pot, heat 2 tsp olive oil, add quinoa and garlic cloves and toast on low for approximately 5-8 minutes, or until quinoa has a slight nutty smell.
- Once Quinoa is toasted, add 4 cups of boiling water, creamy herb dressing, and chicken Bouillon. Stir well, adding more herb dressing to desired taste.
- Cover, let simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until all liquid has evaporated and quinoa is fluffy.
- Let cool and enjoy!