- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3-4 Tbsp of OBTC CHILE LIME RUB
- 1 Tbsp of salt
- 1 Tbsp of garlic
- ¼ cup of water
- Boil chicken for 20-25 minutes, depending on how big your chicken breasts are.
- Remove chicken from heat, drain water and allow the chicken breasts to cool.
- Shred chicken.
- In a ziplock bag, combine the OBTC Chile Lime Rub, salt, garlic, and water.
- Put your shredded chicken in the bag and shake til evenly distributed
- Combine with your favorite soft or hard shell. Serve with sour cream, cheese, lettuce, and hot sauce if desired