FEATURING THE OBTC THIRTEENTH WONDER SPICE
| Cook and Prep Time: 45 minutes |
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, cut in wedges
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 cups of chicken or vegetable broth (we love better that bullion)
- 3/4 cups unsweetened coconut milk, or cream
- 2-3 Tbsp OBTC THIRTEENTH WONDER
- Olive oil
- Aromatics: Few sprigs of fresh rosemary, thyme, sage, or even a mix of all three
- Garnish of your choice: pepitas, pomegranate seeds, green onion, sour cream or coconut ginger cream, or fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 425℉.
- Place diced butternut squash, onion, and garlic cloves on a baking sheet.
- Generously coat with olive oil an OBTC 13TH WONDER SEASONING.
- Place fresh herb aromatics on top and roast for 25-30 minutes, or until the squash is tender.
- Remove from the oven.
- In a traditional or immersion blender, add roasted vegetables and blend.
- Add in chicken or vegetable broth and the coconut milk or cream.
- Blend until smooth and pour into a large soup pot to warm.
- Serve and garnish with your favorite add-ons.
ENJOY IT WITH YOUR FAVORITE PEOPLE
The average butternut squash yields about 3 cups of diced butternut squash. I hope this helps! :)
Do you know how many cups of squash approximately?
Leave a comment